Cromar Alpha Chem Acoustic Fire Rated Sealant is a high quality, one part, flexible 4 hour fire rated sealant used for sealing linear joints and gaps in walls and floors to maintain the acoustic, air and fire resistant performance of a compartment.
It also has excellent sound reduction properties, offering a reduction of 63dB and fire tested in accordance with EN1366-4 in joints up to 50mm.
• Offers up to 63dB sound reduction
• Tested in accordance with EN1366-4
• Classified in accordance with EN13501-2
• For use in joints up to 50mm
• Easy tooling
• No slump
• Good adhesion to most construction substrates
• No priming required with most construction substrates
• Halogen free
• Paintable when fully cured
• For sealing connecting, expansion and perimeter joints
• To form an acoustic barrier when sealing joints in plasterboard/flexible walls, ridged floors, metal studwork and blockwork
• For sealing joints to maintain compartmentation within a building, including air permeability and acoustics